What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
FastPaleo Top 100 of 2012 is a collection of the Top 100 paleo and primal recipes of 2012 and includes four free mini-ecookbooks.
- Be able to scan easily for paleo and primal recipes—all primal recipes clearly marked
- Learn about new paleo and primal bloggers through blogger links and bios
- Get 100 of the absolute best paleo and primal recipes of the year
- Sample fantastically delicious recipes in 10 great categories
- Enjoy a clear, straight-forward, ad-free layout
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Fastpaleo Top 100 scores 76.92/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.fastpaleotop100.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $14.97.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: fastpaleotop100.com you’ll also be taken through to fastpaleotop100.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)